Organizational Coaching and Leadership with Megan Reitz
Dr. Shahab Anari talks with Dr. Megan Reitz about organizational coaching and leadership and specifically her book "Speak Up".
Working at the intersection of leadership, change, dialogue and mindfulness, Dr. Reitz is ranked as one of the top 50 management thinkers in the world by Thinkers50 and she was also on the HR Most Influential list of Thinkers in 2021.
She’s a fantastic author, TEDx speaker and executive coach.
We talked about these:
1. “It takes courage to speak truth to power.” What does it mean and how it is relevant to coaching?
2. How do coaches ‘silence’ their clients unknowingly? And how can they invite their clients to speak up?
3. How is your work in ‘Speak Up’ different from the concept of psychological safety?
4. Tell us about the rise of mindfulness and its role in effective coaching?
5. Your thoughts on coaching and AI?
Learn more about Megan at https://www.meganreitz.com.