Positive Provocations with Robert Biswas-Diener
Dr. Shahab Anari talks with Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener, one of the leaders in positive psychology coaching, about his book 'Positive Provocations' and also his way of using positive psychology in coaching sessions.
In this episode, Shahab and Robert discussed:
1. Robert's definition of coaching: "Conversations designed to engage the client in self-directed learning"
2. What is a positive provocation?
3. How directive should a coach be?
4. Symmetries and asymmetries in coaching qs
5. How useful are aha moments in terms of measuring the success of a coaching session?
6. Why Robert says, ‘Self-limiting beliefs don’t exist’
7. Coaching and AI
Learn more about Robert and his work at https://robertdiener.com.