Masterful Coaching with Dr. Marcia Reynolds
Dr. Shahab Anari talks with Dr. Marcia Reynolds, the author of some of the most important coaching books of our time, about masterful coaching.
Dr. Marcia Reynolds is a Master Certified Coach and a former ICF President. She is hired by organizations around the world to teach how conversations can evoke transformations. She is the author of several acclaimed books, such as Coach the Person, not the Problem”.
In this conversation, we discussed:
1. “There’s no such thing as hybrid coaching (mix of mentoring and coaching).” What do you mean by that?
2. What is reflective inquiry?
3. “Coaching the person vs the problem.” What is it and why is it important?
4. “Coaching the story, the context, and the frame.” How are these different?
5. How does a masterful coach use their head, gut and heart in their sessions?
6. The future of coaching and AI
Learn more about Marcia and her work at https://covisioning.com.